Seasonal Greeting from Hospitality Search International
Christmas is almost with us and, on behalf of the team at Hospitality Search International, we would like to wish you a joyous holiday season and a New Year filled with happiness and prosperity.
Be sure to take some time out of your busy life to enjoy the magic of the holiday. May this joyous season bring laughter and joy to you and to the ones that matter most in your life. We hope this year ends on a joyful note and continues into a safe and prosperous New Year for you and your family.
We’ve have a very successful year at HSI – some of the roles we have placed over the last 12 months are listed below :-
CEO, COO, General Manager, Hotel Manager, Resident Manager, VPO Director of Marketing, Director of Sales, Director of Finance, EAM, Director of Human Resources, HR Manager, Director of Rooms, Front Office Manager, Director of Engineering, Director of Food and Beverage, Executive Chef, Executive Sous Chef, Chef de Cuisine, and many more.
We also have new for 2020 three new Corporate Hotel agreements with some of the best Global Hotel companies which will in the end give us more jobs we can share with you and helpfully secure your next position via Hospitality Search International
As we are integrating a new database, for those of you that have not been in touch for 12 months it would be good to hear from you to find out what you are doing.
If you take the time to register on our website www.hospitalitysearch.co.uk you will be kept up to date of available new roles that that may be suitable for you.
If you are not looking now, make sure to keep in touch for the future.
Wishing you a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year!
We are looking forward to assisting you in 2020
Check out our Festive Videos to get in the get into the seasonal spirit
Christmas Office Closure Times
Over the festive period we will be operating on the following schedules:
Closed from Friday December 22nd 2019 until Wednesday January 7th 2020.
For any urgent matters please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
(This email address will be checked daily)
The way to a perfectly happy life is to expect less and appreciate more!
With these personal 10 tips, the holiday season might potentially become a whole new experience of joy and self-knowledge.
- Stop multi-tasking – Do not do 10 things at once. If you feel stressed, go slowly. End one thing and then start the next.
- Make at least one person laugh every single day – It is a lovely feeling to make other people happy and give them joy. It will warm your heart.
- Experience your five senses fully – Focus on how you perceive things on all different senses: What do I taste, sense, hear, see and feel right now?
- Just breathe – Use the holiday season for conscious moments of calm and peace of mind. Find moments to do absolutely nothing and just breathe.
- Find a song that makes you smile – The warming sounds, rhythm, the voice. All of this has a direct influence on our subconsciousness, our emotions and our brain.
- Mindful eating and drinking – Explore the food and liquids you are having with full awareness and with each bite or sip.
- Take time for yourself – A fresh ginger tea, some yoga, a lovely conversation with a dear friend, a massage, a good book. Do something for yourself every day.
- Enjoy nature – Enjoy the outdoors with a mindful walk. Feel the ground with every step you take and look around you.
- Off time moments – Find moments in which your digital devices are secondary and give them a little break too.
- Positive thoughts – End your day with a positive thought and it might make you sleep better.
Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a mindful start into 2020!