Hospitality Search International is committed to providing a quality service to our customers. If you are not satisfied with the level of service you have received from us we would like you to tell us about it. All complaints are taken very seriously and any feedback is appreciated as it provides us with an opportunity to improve our standards. All complaints and feedback are referred on to the dedicated Care team.
If you would like to make a formal written complaint, you can contact our Quality Care department via email or by post:
Hospitality Search International
86-90 Pauls Street
1. We will send you written acknowledgment (email or letter), on receipt of your complaint within 10 working days.
2. We will then record your complaints in our central register and start to investigate on your behalf. This is likely to involve the following steps:
- Examining your record to ascertain the sequence of relevant events & related correspondence
- Interviewing the relevant members of staff for clarification on the issue
- Liaising with senior management as appropriate
3. We aim to acknowledge, fully investigate and duly resolve all complaints within 20 working days.
4. A full written response to your complaint will be drafted by the appointed member of the Care team sent to you with supporting documentary evidence (if applicable).