This policy is updated from time to time. The latest version is published on this page.
We gather and use certain information about individuals in order to provide products and services and to enable certain functions on this website.
We also collect information to better understand how visitors use this website and to present timely, relevant information to them.
What data we gather
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Contact information, including email address
- Demographic information, such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Website usage data • Other information relevant to client enquiries
- Other information pertaining to special offers and surveys
How we use this data
Collecting this data helps us understand what you are looking from the company, enabling us to deliver improved products and services. Specifically, we may use data:
- For our own internal records.
- To improve the products and services we provide.
- To contact you in response to a specific enquiry.
- To customise the website for you.
- To send you promotional emails about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you.
- To send you promotional mailings or to call you about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you.
- To contact you via email, telephone or mail for market research reasons.
Cookies and how we use them
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small file placed on your computer's hard drive. It enables our website to identify your computer as you view different pages on our website.
Cookies allow websites and applications to store your preferences in order to present content, options or functions that are specific to you. They also enable us to see information like how many people use the website and what pages they tend to visit.
- Analyse our web traffic using an analytics package. Aggregated usage data helps us improve the website structure, design, content and functions.
- Identify whether you are signed in to our website. A cookie allows us to check whether you are signed in to the site.
- Test content on our website. For example, 50% of our users might see one piece of content, the other 50% a different piece of content.
- Store information about your preferences. The website can then present you with information you will find more relevant and interesting.
- To recognise when you return to our website. We may show your relevant content, or provide functionality you used previously.
Cookies do not provide us with access to your computer or any information about you, other than that which you choose to share with us.
However, please note that doing this may affect how our website functions. Some pages and services may become unavailable to you.
YOU WILL BE ASK TO OPT-IN TO ACCEPT THIS
Controlling information about you When you fill in a form or provide your details on our website, you will see one or more tick boxes allowing you to:
• Opt-in to receive marketing communications from us by email, telephone, text message or post.
•Opt-in to receive marketing communications from our third-party partners by email, telephone, text message or post.
If you have agreed that we can use your information for marketing purposes, you can change your mind easily, via one of these methods:
• Sign in to our website and change your opt-in settings.
• Send an email PP@hospitalitysearch.co.uk
• Write to us at: Hospitality Search International, 86-90 Pauls Street, Shoreditch, London
We will never lease, distribute or sell your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission, or the law requires us to.
Any personal information we hold about you is stored and processed under our data protection policy, in line with the Data Protection Act 1998.
We will always hold your information securely.
To prevent unauthorised disclosure or access to your information, we have implemented strong physical and electronic security safeguards.
We also follow stringent procedures to ensure we work with all personal data in line with the Data Protection Act 1998 and General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Links from our site
Our website may contain links to other websites.
Please note that we have no control of websites outside the www.hositalitysearch.co.uk domain. If you provide information to a website to which we link, we are not responsible for its protection and privacy.
Always be wary when submitting data to websites. Read the site’s data protection and privacy policies fully.
Hospitality Search International is committed to protecting the privacy of personal information that you give to us. By using this site you agree that we may store and use the personal information, which you supply to us (being information which constitutes 'personal data' under the Data Protection Act 1998) ('personal information’)
Generally personal information is any piece of information about an identifiable individual, for example name, address, date of birth, contact details, qualifications, education, work, history, skills, aptitudes, salary/banking details etc
We collect personal information from you in a number of ways, including information by telephone, by post or email in letter and CV format, and/or application form or via our website. www.hospitalitysearch.co.uk
We will use the personal information in order to prove a recruitment service to you and to assess your suitability for vacancies that are placed with us. We may also use information to occasionally notify you about changes to our website and services, new opportunities and any other information that we think you may find useful.
Your personal information will not be sold or disclosed to any third party without your permission. Your personal information will be electronically stored on our servers - we do not store hard-copy files at our offices. We will endeavour to keep the personal information concerning you up to date and accurate. If at any time you wish to update the information provided, or have your information removed from our database, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org (or contact us by telephone or post).