Refer a Friend
We are always on the lookout for good candidates, therefore your friend and colleague referrals are very important to us. Referrals are a great way to assist your network in their job search, and are something we like to show our thanks for.
Recommend a friend or colleague to Hospitality Search International and you may receive a reward.
Have you seen a role we are advertising that would perfectly suit one of your friends?
To refer a friend, candidate or associate to be contacted for a placement we have, please complete the form below.
Refer them and if they are successful you will get a monetary reward!
The candidate will normally follow all the interview steps and if successfully hired you will get your reward after 3 months of their permanence in the company.
There is no limit to the numbers of candidates you can refer - we are happy for you to keep recommending as many applicants as you like. One fee applies per referral. All referrals must be submitted through the online referral form on our website in order to be eligible for the fee reward, subject to successful placement.
The ‘refer a friend’ program is subjected to our terms and conditions. (see below) If you have any question about it, feel free to send us a message.
To register your referral, please enter your details and theirs in the form below. If the referral leads to a placement you will be advised by one of our team.
REFER A FRIEND
By simply completing the form below, you could be doing someone you know, as well as your wallet, a big, big favour. We only need very basic details about the person you want to recommend and the role you think that matches their skills best.
Referring a friend couldn’t be easier, just follow these simple steps.
- Complete the form below for the position your friend, work colleague or relative would be most suited for.
- If your work colleague, friend or associate is successfully appointed to a permanent position you referred them for, you will receive a £300 reward.
- Your reward will be made to you once your friend has completed 12 weeks continuous service.
NB: The refer a friend payment is for permanent roles only.
Terms & Conditions
The “Referrer” relates to the person that is submitting their friend or colleague’s or associates details.
The “Referee” relates to the person that is being referred by “the Referrer” for a role.
In order to qualify for Hospitality Search International Referral Scheme, the following terms will apply:
- The Referrer must already be registered with Hospitality Search International in order to be eligible for the referral scheme.
- Candidates must be placed and employed within 14 weeks of a referral being submitted
- The Referrer must have the permission of the person they are referring before submitting their details. This is in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and the General Data Protection Regulation 1995. The Referrer will indemnify Hospitality Search International for any loss or claim arising out of the Referrer’s failure to gain consent of the Referee.
- Hospitality Search International must not already have received details of the referee prior to the referral or have the candidate on the Hospitality Search International database.
- The placement must be made within 12 months of the referral being made. Any placement after 12 months will not be eligible for vouchers.
- The responsibility remains with the Referrer to contact Hospitality Search International to claim their cash reward.
- The referrer will be entitled to a payment of vouchers when the referred candidate is successfully placed by Hospitality Search International into a permanent position and they have successfully passed their probationary period of 14 weeks
- Hospitality Search International is not responsible if a cash bank transfer is lost.
- Eligibility for this offer is at Hospitality Search International discretion and our decision is final.
- This promotion is not open to employees or the families of Hospitality Search International
- Hospitality Search International and Global Candidate Vault Limited reserves the right to amend, withdraw or terminate the referral scheme without further notice.